Welcome to Ramp Plans Online
Ramp Plans Online is your reliable source of ramp building plans and information on the web!
August 29th, 2012
Ramp Plans Now Officially On Sale!You can now purchase hard copies of our original ramp plans! The best way to show your support of this website and our mission is by purchasing a set of plans. You can think of your purchase as a donation with a reward! I've had more than one person ask if they could buy the plans, so finally the answer is yes.
You will be directed to Paypal to make your purchase. The Paypal checkout process is a snap, and you absolutely DO NOT need a Paypal account to buy through their gateway! Check out the PayPal FAQ for more information.
RPO 3' Driveway Quarter Pipe: $20 Buy Now
RPO Launch Ramp #1 The Driveway Dock: $15 Buy Now
RPO L-HD Launch Box: $10 Buy Now
The ramp plans are printed on full size 24"x36" paper, and are shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube mailer with endcaps. Each order is processed the same day, and will immediately ship out the following work day. A $1 processing fee will be added to each plan set at time of checkout. Shipping is FREE to anywhere in the USA!
Sorry, NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS at this time! (United States of America only)
Feel free to contact RPO with any further questions!
Here's what you'll find on this site:
- Quality, professionally drawn skate ramp plans.
- A foundation of knowledge to begin designing and building your own creations.
- Information about Material Qualities and Construction Methods.
- Frequently asked questions about designing and building ramps.
- Photo Tutorials with detailed step by step instructions for building ramps.
- Plan previews are free; and you may purchase a set for your next project!
Here's what you won't find on this site:
- Bombardments of advertisements wasting your time and effort.
- Hand drawn sketches done in crayon.
- Sketchy plans of bogus ramps that will not work, especially for beginners.
- Those not-quite-good-enough metric plans that are scattered all over the internet.
Here are a few things to remember while visiting the RPO website:
- Building ramps is serious business, get help if you need it!
- Do not amend or make changes to these plans unless you know what you're doing, seriously!
- Plans on this site are one of many correct ways to construct a ramp.
- Tell your friends about this site!!
Here are a few pics of our very first projects dating back to about 1996...
November 22nd, 2011
Submit your Website or Link to RPO!The world wide web is an amazing place; I know there are hundreds of sites out there where local photographers showcase local talent in all action sports! Part of the aim of this website is to promote skateboarding, and other action sports, on a local level to the rest of the world. Visit the links page to connect to other photographers and riders, or submit your website or photo blog below!
Check out a few links here.. Or click here to submit your Website or Photo Blog!
April 24th, 2011
Masonite and Hardboard Riding Surfaces 101Please read this quick introduction to Masonite and Hardboard before you decide which surface to buy for your ramp. If you skip the read just know this: Masonite and Hardboard are not waterproof! You need to take steps to protect your ramp if you decide to use either surface for a permanent outdoor ramp.
Masonite and Hardboard Riding Surfaces 101
April 22nd, 2011The Driveway Dock Launch Ramp Photo Tutorial is up and ready today! There are 150 pages of information to browse. Maybe it's been overdone, maybe not. In the aim to provide as much information as possible, little was omitted from the master photography archive of this build. Videos are next.
Click the image below to launch the free slideshow.